Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Around "The World" Through My Lens

This tour is dedicated to Lynn Brooks....Around Mexico at Epcot :)

When most people think Epcot they think "educational,boring,or TEST TRACK"....they don't take time to explore all that Epcot is all about.It is nice to just stroll through the park when the crowds are low and enjoy the landscapes,water features and buildings.
Mexico is always the first stop on our way around the World Showcase! And it's our favorite viewing spot for Illuminations because once the show is over we don't have to power walk the rest of the world showcase to leave.

Here are some of my favorite photos around Mexico


Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros

One of my favorite photos of these guys!!

Poor Donald!!

Viva Donald!!!

Mexico Pavilion all lit up before Illuminations

Outside of La Hacienda de San Angel

Our favorite spot for Illuminations is in Mexico!!


I hope that you enjoyed your tour around Mexico at Epcot °O°
These are just a few of my favorite photos from our journey around the world showcase...
Keep checking back to see where we are going next!

Be sure to "LIKE" my facebook page PIXIE VACATIONS *DULCIE* to see what's going on "Around The World"

3 comments:

  1. You has a great blog. I'm very interesting to stopping here and leaves you a comment. Good work.

    Lets keep writing and share to us and other.

    Nb: Dont forget to leave your comment back for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of my favorite Epcot pavillion. Each trip to Disney, hubby and I always pick out 1 wood animal carving from there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! We love the Mexico Pavilion especially on a hot day and meeting Donald is always fun.
    Deb @ Focused on the Magic

    ReplyDelete